Benson Dental is your destination for high-quality dental care. We offer several general, restorative, and cosmetic services to keep your smile healthy and beautiful. Our office in Sioux Falls, SD, is equipped with the most reliable tools available, and our staff has years of experience treating patients with care and respect.
Whether you need a simple cleaning or a more complex treatment plan, we will do our best to make you feel comfortable and prepared during your visit to our office. Dr. Bruce Benson and our entire staff are here to help keep your smile healthy for a lifetime.
General and Cosmetic Services
We offer a broad range of dental services, including but not limited to the following:
- Regular cleanings and preventive care appointments. We emphasize preventive care at our practice, which means keeping your smile healthy and preventing dental decay from getting worse. Regular cleanings can remove buildup that gets trapped in hard-to-reach places, and Dr. Benson will be able to check for signs of oral cancer and other oral health problems.
- X-ray and imaging services. Dental X-rays have become far more advanced over the years, allowing us to detect problems and repair them before they get out of hand. Dr. Benson recommends X-rays only once a year or less for most patients, and we use a conservative approach when recommending treatment.
- Teeth whitening treatments. If you want a whiter smile, Dr. Benson can make custom whitening trays for you to take home and use at your convenience. At the end of treatment, patients’ smiles are usually between five and seven shades lighter!
- Fillings and restorative treatments. Genetics, poor oral hygiene, and pre-existing conditions can all contribute to dental decay. Dr. Benson can recommend restorative treatments to prevent the spread of the infection and preserve your smile.
- Crowns and bridgework. When a tooth is more severely damaged, a crown or bridge is a great option to restore the function and appearance of your smile.
- Root canals. Sometimes dental infection spreads to the inside of the tooth, where the nerves and blood vessels live. A root canal will clean out the infection to prevent your tooth from being extracted.
- Dental implant crowns. We work with some of the top specialists in the area to complete permanent implant restorations.
- Children’s dentistry. Children require special care, and we want every child to have a positive relationship with their dentist. Our staff uses gentle cleaning techniques to calm children’s nerves, and teaching young children about dental hygiene can improve their health for years to come.
- Emergency dental care. When a broken tooth takes you by surprise, our staff is here to help. Contact our office as soon as possible after a dental injury, and we will make time to see you and repair your smile.
General and Cosmetic Dentistry at Benson Dental
If you need one of the services above, or you have other dental questions, give our office in Sioux Falls, SD, a call. One of our staff members will be happy to help.